Pages

Friday, April 12, 2013

One day at a time....

So I have been fighting a soar throat since we arrived, and I was worred that I would have to get some antibiotics...but today seems to be a turning point. It still is bothering me but the swelling seems to be going down. Its crazy, I dont get sick back home but as soon as I arrive I get sick. Only me!! So after doing laundry we went to the market...its basically the size of a closet. I will take pictures this week so you can all appreciate what we mean when we say market LOL once we finished lunch Gray and I went back to our house to do some more work. We finished cleaning the kitchen and bathrooms...the place is all ready for visitors...(hint hint) And we discovered that the termites we killed yesterday....are BACK!!!! Those pesky little critters are out of control! But we are on to there little tricks ;) We are so grateful to the couple we just met, Desiree and Kelsey. They have been so helpful, and kept us calm when we wanted to scream or cry. We are just about to eat dinner, and tomorrow is a big day. We are moving into our new home!! It was cooler today only 35 degrees today, hoping we send the warmth up to all, thinking of all of you.

1 comment:

  1. Hi! It's Renee, Chris' sister. I am so proud of you guys facing all these challenges and Chris and Lisa not being around. I am glad you have Kelsey and Desiree. It should helps to have friends who understand close by! Well, I hope you get settled soon. I guess one good thing about it taking time to get settled is that Chris and Lisa will be home before you know it! :)

    ReplyDelete